DAZZLING VINYL AND LINO FLOOR FINISHES
At AGENTJ we are professional lino and vinyl floor polishers that achieve amazing results! Retail stores, industrial canteens, factory restrooms and locker rooms, toilet floors, bathrooms just to mention a few. If you are thinking of replacing your lino or vinyl floors call us first, we will probably save you money and the finished floor coating results will amaze you.
Before your floor is worn out and ready for the landfill, ring or get a quote from AGENTJ. Phone 0211924368 or email@example.com
BENEFITS FOR YOUR OFFICE OR FACILITY
- May save you the cost of replacing old lino or vinyl floors.
- The lino and vinyl floor surface lifetime is prolonged.
- Quality USA hard floor chemicals used on every job done.
- The lino or vinyl floor is easier to maintain and keep clean.
- We work after hours and on the weekend to minimise disruption to your business.
- The polish enhances the floor appearance, hence a professional image.
- We use non-toxic finishing agents that are safe for you to breathe.
- Our floor surface once polished, lasts longer than the competition!
To experience these benefits, ring or get a quote from AGENTJ. Phone 0211924368 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Let our professional floor polishing team handle your floor. Our hard floor restoration services include effective cleaning and polishing of lino and vinyl and their long term protection by employing state of the art equipment and technical expertise.
The polish is the uppermost layer of your lino and vinyl that prevents dirt and liquids from penetrating and staining the floor. It should be reapplied regularly. While some commercial cleaning companies recommend that this be done once or twice per year, others once every several damp cleanings and the rest as the appearance dictates, the truth is it should be done periodically, at least twice a year. This involves stripping the previous polish using manufacturer’s approved products and applying a new layer. In most cases dry buffing to achieve maximum shine, surface gloss and durability. While the latter technique is not always necessary, it’s the only option when it comes to dealing with permanent stains, burns and deep scratches.
Polishing of lino and vinyl floors is relatively unsophisticated. Without the correct polishing technique employed, lino and vinyl floors appear dull and matted and become progressively susceptible to getting dirty, stained and damaged. Some of the advantages of proper polishing is the floor surface becomes shiny and protected against wear and tear and stains. Generally, polished hard floors need more regular maintenance than flooring that features protective coating layer applied by the manufacturer during production. A proper commercial cleaning maintenance routine typically that includes stripping and re-polishing at least once or twice per year, especially in areas with high foot traffic by experienced commercial cleaners. You will know it’s time to have your floors polished once they start looking dull and dated even after proper cleaning.
Our lino and vinyl floor “clean & polish” service includes:
- stripping the old polish from the bare lino or vinyl floor surface
- preparatory cleaning, buffing or scrubbing
- application of suitable, traffic resistant polish and advice for regular maintenance
If you want a superior professional lino and vinyl floor finish get a quote today from AGENTJ. Phone 0211924368 or email@example.com