FAR FROM BEING A NEW COMPANY ON THE MARKET, THE RECENTLY REBRANDED AGENTJ HAS A LEGACY OF KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND GOOD OLD-FASHIONED FAMILY VALUES BEHIND IT.
Started in 1967, this has been a family-owned business since then. Previously named Regional Cleaning, the company have, over their lifetime, had a legacy some of the biggest contracts in Auckland under their belt, cleaning for Fletcher Building, Tegel, Tip Top, Monaco and Crown Worldwide.
Despite the new brand, AGENTJ still operates on the processes and knowledge handed down following over 40 years in the industry. They also pride themselves on having retained the same strong values they were originally founded on, including:
- Honesty:“We guarantee the integrity of all of our staff and have a number of long-standing clients who are a testament to our trustworthiness.”
- Passion:“ We all love our job and are passionate about what we do. We approach each clean as though we were taking care of our own premises.”
- Detail:“ True perfectionists, we always do a thorough, exceedingly high-quality job, leaving no disappointing ‘missed spots’.”
- Quality:“ We use only the highest quality products, equipment and chemicals, many of which are sourced from the States through our suppliers.”
- Environmental consciousness:“All of the products we use are kind to the environment and we only use special plastic bags that completely decompose when added to landfill.”
These professional, clean-cut Kiwi’s are careful and particular about the way they do their job and will exceed even the highest levels of security that you have in place in your premises.
Unlike the potentially impersonal franchise model, all AgentJ jobs are done by staff that are centrally managed by the company, enabling them to personally oversee quality and guarantee a top quality result.